Wednesday 1 July 2015

Passion

Passion

You denied all the passion,
Then put trust out of fashion,
Took to hating yourself, then me too!

Far away flew compassion,
Following swiftly, more ration,
You withheld all I needed from you!

Your long hair, it got shorter,
Then your insults got broader,
You continued to pile on more pain.

You gave fault too much quarter,
Turned our wine into water,
Transferring to me ALL the blame.

When I loved you, you hated,
If I hurt, you then baited,
You consistently doubted my moves.

All I stood for you slated,
When I hurried, you waited,
You even forgot how to give!

From the nightmare, I've woken,
Now, the dreams are all broken,
There's no ground left, from which to begin.

There's no doubt, but a token,
My soul's reawoken,
You were right all along, I give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment