Wednesday 1 July 2015

Well

Well?


You seem to me,to be in doubt,
Of where to find my laws,
That set of rules we all live by,
What I define as flaws.

Well listen please to honest words,
I speak so that you're sure,
It's friendship, makes my basic rules,
You can't corrupt what's pure!

Be real, you'll never bring me down,
In fact you'll only strengthen ground,
Upon which can be built foundation,
Safe haven, precious friendship found.

I hope that soon you'll realise,
That I am truly rare,
Your trust is never better placed,
Your fears, I'll gladly share.

My world is where you'd be yourself,
With nothing to bring fear,
I care that you feel comfortable,
Whenever you are near.

I know in time, you'll see me true,
Then no matter what you say,
My friendship, hugs affection, love,
Are yours and yours to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment